- Passive randing affords traditional efficiency
- Vibram XS Edge supplies unbelievable grip and sturdiness
- Flat lasted development delivers all-day consolation and efficiency
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all day put on
- To-the-toe lacing enhances all-day match and adjustability
One of the all-time traditional footwear, everybody is aware of the Scarpa helix. This is the newest incarnation and it stays probably the most common footwear within the line. The authentic, traditional randing of a flat profile over a comparatively symmetrical footprint are all retained. Now we see extra consolation and refinement constructed into the shoe than ever earlier than with addition of a padded tongue, and a heel cup that’s inherited from the extra superior techno household. Improved adjustability of match is a brand new characteristic with lacing that runs additional down towards the toe. The helix improve is accomplished with the addition of vibram xs edge rubber.
SCARPA Men’s Helix Climbing Shoe-M, Hyper Blue, 9-9.5.