- Designed for highly effective edging and crack climbing efficiency
- Mid-height covers the malleolus throughout crack climbing
- Strategically positioned foam padding for consolation in cracks
- Patented P3 Permanent Power Platform for exact edging
- Ideal terrain: Crack climbing, face climbing and large partitions
Designed as a big-wall free-climbing shoe that gives hours of consolation for these days you are working a very difficult route, the TC Pro rock shoe from La Sportiva was created along with climbing icon Tommy Caldwell for the final word in efficiency design and luxury. Built with skinny padding within the ankle and above the toes to guard your toes whenever you’re working micro edges and cracks, these sneakers hold you steady in not possible circumstances with super-grippy XS Edge Vibram soles.
La Sportiva TC Pro Climbing Shoe, Sage, 45.5.