- 5 mm neoprene supplies consolation and suppleness, together with glorious waterproofing, shock absorption and warmth retention properties; adjusts to your foot form to withstand blisters and chafing
- High-grade prolonged rubber exterior supplies further powerful waterproof barrier; low lower is ideal for chilly days when the snow isn’t too deep however the situations are muddy, slushy or moist
- Fleece lining is mushy, sturdy and supplies distinctive heat in frigid environments; and so forth Sockliner reduces underfoot friction and warmth build-up; consolation rated from -40 °F to 40 °F (-40 °C to 4 °C)
- EVA midsole for light-weight help and cushioning; rubber pod EVA outsole grips for higher traction on ice and rain-slick surfaces
- 100% waterproof winter boots; Rear pull tabs for simple on/off
With a consolation score right down to -40 °F/-40 °C, Muck Arctic Excursion Men’s Rubber Winter Ankle Boots are a really perfect selection for braving slushy, moist or muddy situations when the snow is not too deep. The fleece lining provides superior consolation, softness and sturdiness, whereas the EVA midsole delivers light-weight cushioning and help on lengthy, chilly treks. Featuring versatile 5 mm neoprene, these males’s snow boots regulate to the curves of your foot to withstand chafing, whereas additionally absorbing shocks and retaining physique warmth in winter climate. The rubber pod EVA outsole of those males’s winter boots grips slippery surfaces for positive footing on a wide range of terrains, from icy sidewalks to muddy walkways.
Muck Arctic Excursion Men’s Rubber Winter Ankle Boots.