- eight mm neoprene supplies consolation and suppleness, alongside with glorious waterproofing, shock absorption and warmth retention properties; adjusts to your foot form to withstand blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining and a pair of mm thermal foam below footbed enhances consolation, supplies superior heat, and is sturdy for lengthy chilly treks; consolation rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Comfort topline retains out moisture whereas locking in warmth; EVA contoured, molded midsole for premium consolation; prolonged rubber protection and difficult Spandura provides safety in opposition to put on
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole pods ship probably the most superior traction on moist ice; Vibram Icetrek full base layer supplies the best degree of traction on dry ice
- 100% waterproof winter boots; multi-directional outsole lug design gives glorious traction on multi-surface terrain; rear pull loop for straightforward on/off
Featuring probably the most superior Vibram outsole know-how up to now, Muck Arctic Ice Series Extreme Conditions Men’s Winter Hunting Boots are particularly engineered to ship grip and efficiency on moist ice. The Arctic Grip Outsole pods provide probably the most superior traction in moist ice environments, and the multi-direction lug design supplies certain footing on multi-surface terrain. The outsole of those males’s looking boots additionally options the Vibram Icetrek full base layer for unparalleled traction on dry ice. From a consolation perspective, the heavy-duty eight mm neoprene is versatile, 100% waterproof, and possesses glorious heat-retention properties. These insulated looking boots characteristic a fleece lining and a pair of mm of thermal foam below the footbed to make sure distinctive heat, with a consolation ranking of -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C). An prolonged rubber shaft rounds out the chilly climate protection of those waterproof looking boots.
Muck Woody Arctic Ice Extreme Conditions Men’s Winter Hunting Boots with Arctic Grip Outsole.