- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides additional tough waterproof barrier; low cut is perfect for cold days when the snow is not too deep but the conditions are muddy, slushy or wet
- Fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; etc Sockliner reduces underfoot friction and heat build-up; comfort rated from -40 °F to 40 °F (-40 °C to 4 °C)
- EVA midsole for lightweight support and cushioning; rubber pod EVA outsole grips for better traction on ice and rain-slick surfaces
- 100% waterproof winter boots; Rear pull tabs for easy on/off
With a comfort rating down to -40 °F/-40 °C, Muck Arctic Excursion Men’s Rubber Winter Ankle Boots are an ideal choice for braving slushy, wet or muddy conditions when the snow isn’t too deep. The fleece lining offers superior comfort, softness and durability, while the EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushioning and support on long, cold treks. Featuring flexible 5 mm neoprene, these men’s snow boots adjust to the curves of your foot to resist chafing, while also absorbing shocks and retaining body heat in winter weather. The rubber pod EVA outsole of these men’s winter boots grips slippery surfaces for sure footing on a variety of terrains, from icy sidewalks to muddy walkways.
Muck Arctic Excursion Men’s Rubber Winter Ankle Boots.