- The Tri X-Lite 2 footwear are designed to take you from the primary to second transition zone as quick as potential. The high-performance, racer match reduces stack top to pedal.
- The Power Zone affords elevated arch assist and larger energy switch. The HRS-100 retention with anti-slip membrane firmly holds your heel in place and reduces energy loss.
- The particular puller and double Velcro straps assist preposition the shoe on the bike and assist pace up transitions. The artificial leather-based higher with toe safety gives further consolation and sturdiness.
- The strengthened nylon outsole is extraordinarily well-ventilated to assist maintain your toes from overheating. The Coolmax Ergo Air insole permits you to experience in all climate.
- The Tri X-Lite 2 Triathlon footwear weigh 235 g. The metal cleats match all main highway pedals. The heel reflector affords elevated visibility.
Louis Garneau Men’s Tri X-Lite Triathlon 2 Bike Shoes, Ginger/White, US (11.5), EU (46)