- Precision match from It’s single micro-adjustable boa L6 dial B dial and a 25mm microfiber and Velcro strap
- Composite carbon fiber vented outsole and Fizik biking insole mix to offer help, consolation and great energy switch
- Features a Light, powerful woven tape heel loops for carrying and storage
- Laser perforated Microtex higher and light-weight, breathable Inner mesh present versatile help and cooling
- Reinforced thicker Tongue materials gives important path affect safety
Tough, gentle, snug and versatile, the Fizik Terra x5 off-highway shoe delivers successful all terrain efficiency, with adaptive match, path protecting supplies and pronounced treads for off-highway grip. Because Terra x5’s uneven opening is mounted by a single micro-adjustable Boa L6 Dial B dial operating a metal-coated nylon lace by powerful, gentle, ‘Slipstream’ plastic guides, and mixed with a 25mm microfiber and Velcro strap, it is easy and fast to get a precision match for any foot form. That optimum match means consolation and efficiency. Its laser perforated Microtex higher and light-weight, breathable Inner mesh present versatile help and cooling whereas the thicker tongue materials gives important path affect safety. The composite Carbon Fiber vented outsole and Fizik Cycling insole mix to offer help, consolation and great energy switch. It has gentle, powerful woven tape heel loops for carrying and storage. The Terra x5 conjures up path confidence because of its all-terrain grip offered by pronounced tread that absolutely embody the heel part, on the toe-field and throughout the instep and outstep as much as the cleat recess, making a sturdy help for riders preferring clip much less ‘path’ pedals with a small platform.
Fizik X5 Terra – Military Green/Tangy Green – 43.5.