- FAST LACING SYSTEM – Quick-pull lacing harness permits for exact regulation of internal volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for glorious help, match, and luxury
- ADVANCED CONTROL – A grippy 4mm Vibram XS Edge rubber sole and a extremely tensioned Slingshot Rand that transfers energy to the toes let climbers smear, hook, and edge like execs; Asymmetric construct is right for precision pocket climbing
- CLIMB IN COMFORT – From the fitness center to the crags, the basic leather-based higher is mushy but supportive; Moisture-wicking Dentex lining retains ft dry and cozy all day lengthy
- BUILT TO LAST – The indoor/outside Miura is constructed from industry-leading supplies for top efficiency and sturdiness; 1.1mm LaspoFlex forefoot midsole is light-weight and is designed for max torsion rigidity
- TIPS FOR BUYING – Rock climbing footwear are designed to suit in a different way than different footwear; Be positive to reference the La Sportiva measurement chart within the product photos for extra correct sizing; The match ought to be tight, however not painful, and with out stress factors
A Vibram XS Edge sole offers unparalleled grip and help, permitting you to stay the tiniest of holds. The Miura additionally options La Sportiva’s modern Powerhinge system to regulate and decrease ahead stretch, together with a Slingshot Rand to switch energy to the toes for enhanced edging management. Unlike most intermediate and knowledgeable stage climbing footwear, the Miura’s lace up design and Dentex-lined leather-based building make it simple to attain a exact, comfortable match.
La Sportiva Men’s Miura Climbing Shoe, Lime, 41.5.