- FAST LACING SYSTEM – Quick-pull lacing harness permits for exact regulation of internal volumes; Wrapping the foot snugly for glorious help, match, and luxury
- ADVANCED CONTROL – A grippy 4mm Vibram XS Edge rubber sole and a extremely tensioned Slingshot Rand that transfers energy to the toes let climbers smear, hook, and edge like professionals; Asymmetric construct is good for precision pocket climbing
- CLIMB IN COMFORT – From the gymnasium to the crags, the basic leather-based higher is comfortable but supportive; Moisture-wicking Dentex lining retains ft dry and cozy all day lengthy
- BUILT TO LAST – The indoor/outside Miura is constructed from industry-leading supplies for top efficiency and sturdiness; 1.1mm LaspoFlex forefoot midsole is light-weight and is designed for max torsion rigidity
- TIPS FOR BUYING – Rock climbing sneakers are designed to suit in another way than different footwear; Be positive to reference the La Sportiva measurement chart within the product photographs for extra correct sizing; The match must be tight, however not painful, and with out strain factors
A Vibram XS Edge sole offers unparalleled grip and help, permitting you to stay the tiniest of holds. The Miura additionally options La Sportiva’s progressive Powerhinge system to regulate and reduce ahead stretch, together with a Slingshot Rand to switch energy to the toes for enhanced edging management. Unlike most intermediate and professional stage climbing sneakers, the Miura’s lace up design and Dentex-lined leather-based development make it simple to attain a exact, cozy match.
La Sportiva Men’s Miura Climbing Shoe, Lime, 43.5.