KEEN Utility Women’s Vista Energy Low Sneakers Composite Toe ESD Work Shoes Construction, Hydrangea/Black, 8.5 Wide
- COMPOSITE TOE: Left and proper asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes, a composite materials, supply an unobtrusive match and are 15% lighter than metal; The Vista Energy Low work footwear meet or exceed Meets ASTM F2412 and F2413 F I/75 C/75 SD requirements
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles; ESD footwear is constructed to cut back extra static electrical energy by conducting the cost from the physique to the bottom; Meets ASTM F1677 Mark II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip requirements
- FIT & CONSTRUCTION: Built on a selected girls’s foot kind that’s wider than the business norm for improved match & consolation; The sizes listed are girls’s and match true to dimension; Made with KONNECTFIT heel seize system for a locked-in really feel
- SUPPORT: Made with KEEN.ReGEN a light-weight, compression-resisting midsole offering 50% extra vitality return than normal EVA foam; Nylon shank for midfoot help and stability, and 100% non-metallic development for passing via metallic detectors
- COMFORT: Mesh liner supplies breathability to assist hold ft cool in heat environments, Removable metatomical PU footbed for lengthy lasting help; CleansportNXT supplies pure odor safety utilizing probiotics
There are no reviews yet.