KEEN Utility Women’s Flint 2 Sport Low Composite Toe Work Shoe, Midnight Navy/Steel Grey, 8 Medium US
- COMPOSITE TOE: Left and proper asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes, a composite materials, supply an unobtrusive match and are 15% lighter than metal; The Flint II Sport Low work shoe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413 F I/75 and C/75 Standards
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are used for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards; Siped outsole disperses liquids rapidly for elevated traction
- FIT & CONSTRUCTION: Built on a selected girls’s foot kind that’s wider than the business norm for improved match & consolation; The sizes listed are girls’s and match true to dimension; Made with KONNECTFIT heel seize system for a locked-in really feel
- SUPPORT: Made with KEEN.ReGEN a light-weight, compression-resisting midsole offering 50% extra vitality return than customary EVA foam; ESS stability shank for midfoot assist
- COMFORT: Mesh liner offers breathability to assist maintain ft cool in heat environments, Removable metatomical PU footbed for lengthy lasting assist; CleansportNXT offers pure odor safety utilizing probiotics
There are no reviews yet.