KEEN Utility Women’s Seattle Romeo Mid Alloy Toe Pull On Work Boots, Oyster/Black, 8.5 Wide
- ALLOY TOE: Left and proper asymmetrical aluminum alloy security toes weigh 35% lower than metal toes and provide a sleeker look; The Seattle Romeo Mid work boots meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413, M I/75, and C/75 EH Standards
- FIT & DESIGN: Built on a particular ladies’s foot type that’s wider than the business norm for improved match and luxury; She Built This – Sizes listed are ladies’s and have been examined by tradeswomen within the subject
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip- resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles; Lug sole patterns present grip even on slick surfaces; Meets ASTM F1677 Mark II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip requirements; Non-mutilating uppers cut back the possibility of marking surfaces
- UNDERFOOT PROTECTION: Electrical hazard (EH) rated footwear gives a secondary supply of safety in case of by accident encountering stay electrical circuits; Heat resistant, rubber outsole rated as much as 572° F / 300° C
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: A 90° heel (5/8″) gives stability and helps “catch or lock” the foot in place; Elastic facet panels permit for simple on and off whereas a Nylon shank offers midfoot assist; CLEANSPORT NXT gives pure odor safety utilizing probiotics
There are no reviews yet.