KEEN Utility Women’s Detroit XT Low Steel Toe Waterproof Work Shoe, Cascade Brown/Amaranth, 7.5 Wide US
- STEEL TOE: Left and proper asymmetrical metal toe design supplies a roomier toe field for optimum consolation and an unobtrusive match, The Detroit XT Low Steel Toe work shoe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2913, Female I/75, C/75, and MT/75 EH Standards
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles; Dual density compression molded EVA midsole; Lug sole patterns present grip even on slick surfaces; Meets ASTM F1677 Mark II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip requirements
- FIT & CONSTRUCTION: Built on a particular girls’s foot kind that’s wider than the business norm for improved match & consolation; The sizes listed are girls’s and match true to measurement; Non-mutilating uppers scale back the prospect of marking or scratching surfaces
- SUPPORT & UNDERFOOT PROTECTION: Electrical Hazard (EH) rated to supply secondary safety from dwell electrical circuits; Contoured heel lock and KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX, a contoured underfoot help that gives construction, stability, and luxury
- COMFORT: Mesh liner supplies breathability to assist maintain ft cool in heat environments; CLEANSPORT NXT supplies pure odor safety utilizing probiotics; Removable metatomical PU footbed
Package Dimensions: 10.zero x 15.zero x 6.zero inches
There are no reviews yet.