KEEN Utility Seattle Romeo Aluminum Toe Gingerbread/Black 8 B (M)
- ALUMINUM TOE: KEEN Utility’s asymmetrical aluminum toes weighs 35 p.c lower than metal and affords a a lot sleeker look. This work boot supplies a roomier toe field and most consolation with out sacrificing security.
- COMFORT AND SUPPORT: The Seattle’s EVA midsole is compressed for consolation and geared up with a nylon shank, a detachable metatomical insole designed to supply higher help. The elastic facet panels make this boot straightforward to placed on and take off.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) RATED: The Seattle Romeo work boot supplies a secondary supply of safety in case of unintentional contact with stay electrical circuits.
- SLIP / HEAT RESISTANT: Non marking rubber outsole is oil and slip-resistant; The work boot right here is warmth resistant and protected up 572 levels Fahrenheit.
- SAFETY STANDARDS: Meets ASTM F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing Standards; Meets ASTM F2412 and F2413 F I/75 C/75 EH Standards