- Overcurve: asymmetrical building that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex higher: supple but sturdy and sturdy for a cushty and constant match
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers steadiness between consolation and pedalling effectivity
- Tempo: versatility highway Series designed for probably the most pleasing using expertise
- Road: designed and engineered to carry out on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to probably the most demanding pave
Tempo overcurve R5 is fast-match highway biking shoe to swimsuit each rider and each experience. This shoe has been designed to ship the important timeless look and versatile efficiency to make each outing an pleasing experience. The traditional issues of a highway shoe have been redefined with a definite Fizik id and a sensible kind-becoming building. Overcurve is a shoe building that includes a staggered collar that wraps across the ANKLE, tracing the pure misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result’s an asymmetrical form, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its exterior to its internal aspect. The closure is quick and safe, powered by a micro-adjustable boa IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a effective tune match of the forefoot space. The R5 nylon composite outsole is supple and comfy even within the lengthy haul however with out compromising pedaling effectivity.
Fizik Tempo R5 Overcurve Cycling Shoe, Black/ – 44.5, Black/Black.