- Upper: SoftSheild high-performance material and localized reinforcements offer greater durability. Footbelt technology provides extra support around the instep to precisely deliver an extra secure hold and guarantee a truly custom fit.
- Midsole: Side-2-Side asymmetric, high-rebound EVA Insert adapts to the different foot needs for a more dynamic forefoot. Dynamic Sole provides long-lasting comfort and energy restitution.
- Outsole: Optimized Cell System2 is an ultra-high performance outsole for all court surfaces that provides better traction thanks to the shape, direction and distribution of the treads
- Average Weight: 14.8 ounces (Size 10.5)
- Color: Blue / Red / White
Babolat Propulse BPM All Court tennis shoes are engineered to boost the rhythm of your game with the Babolat Pure Motion (BPM) system, developed to enhance your footwork. For more effective shifts in direction, stops and starts, you can depend on the supportive construction, locked-in fit and flexible performance. These shoes are ideal for demanding players in search of high-tech performance that corresponds perfectly to their style of game. The new 2016 Babolat Propulse BPM tennis shoe continues to provide the durability and traction for players to move freely on the court. Now with a completely re-designed fit, the latest version of the Propulse provides ultimate comfort and support for every player. Babolat Pure Motion System combines lateral support system, forefoot support, and the exclusive Michelin outsole, enabling players to boost their footwork and give their game a fresh new rhythm.
Babolat Men’s Propulse All Court Tennis Shoes (Blue/Red) (9 D(M) US).