- Solyte Midsole Material – A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS normal EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also options enhanced cushioning and sturdiness.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock throughout impression and toe-off phases, and permits motion in a number of planes because the foot transitions by way of the gait cycle.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in important areas of the outsole for distinctive sturdiness.
- Trusstic System expertise – Reduces the load of the only real unit whereas retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Removable Sockliner – A sockliner which might be eliminated to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Take to the courtroom in model with the boys’s GEL-CHALLENGER 12 tennis shoe by ASICS. Designed for leisure gamers, the shoe options under-laying assist that can assist you dart from baseline to internet and carry out these expert serves with ease. The SOLYTE midsole gives light-weight cushioning with glorious bounce-back and sturdiness, whereas AHARPLUS outsole helps scale back the results of wear and tear. Under-laying assist is offered by the GEL expertise within the fore and rearfoot, positioned to extend stability when making fast, lateral actions. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM expertise will increase grip and traction to stop twisting and damage as you progress, whereas the detachable ORTHOLITE sockliner gives added rebound and efficient moisture administration. With a daring design, the GEL-CHALLENGER 12 shoe will add colour to your tennis whites and be sure you stand out on the courtroom. Weight: 12.39.
ASICS Men’s Gel-Challenger 12 Court Shoes, 9M, White/Black.