- DESIGNED TO IMPROVE: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- PLATFORM: Fully cushioned Zero Drop platform with FootForm toe field. CUSHIONING: Moderate. STACK HEIGHT: 25mm. LAST: SD6-M.
- MIDSOLE: Dual Layer EVA with A-Bound. OUTSOLE: MaxTrac Rubber with TrailClaw. INSOLE: 5mm Contour Footbed. UPPER: Quick-Dry Air Mesh.
- OTHER FEATURES: Sandwiched StoneGuard Rock Protection subsequent to the foot, Natural Ride System, 4-Point GaiterTrap Technology.
- IDEAL USES: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing. WEIGHT: 8.7oz./247g.
If you like the Altra Lone Peak 3.zero you’ll love the 3.5 with its up to date match, feel and appear. The drainage holes maintain your toes from getting soggy, an all-new 4-point GaiterTrap retains grime and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh higher provides enhanced sturdiness. The Lone Peak 3.5 is best than ever and able to eat up these technical climbs and descents. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the absolutely cushioned Zero Drop Platform, FootForm toe field, and MaxTrac, TrailClaw outsole.
Altra Women’s Lone Peak 3.5 Running Shoe, Blue, 5.5 B US.
There are no reviews yet.