- Allows your toes to loosen up and unfold out naturally for extra consolation and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Places your heel and forefoot the identical distance from the bottom to encourage correct, low-influence kind all through your path run.
- Energy-return compound sits straight beneath the foot to scale back floor influence and add a spring to every step.
- Hook-and-loop tab permits strapless gaiter attachment that stops particles from build up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to supply traction at toe off
- An ideal mixture of grip, traction and sturdiness that may eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
- Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard affords versatile safety from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a clean, steady journey
The Lone Peak 4.0 Mid Mesh incorporates a 4-point GaiterTrap to maintain dust, mud, sand and particles out as you deal with mile after mile of your chosen path. Enjoy the improved breathability of a mesh hiker with the identical consolation and design because the NeoShell Mid, and with Altra’s signature FootShape toe field and absolutely cushioned ZeroDrop platform you’ll be able to proceed to hike comfortably and balanced.
Altra Women’s Lone Peak 4 Mid Mesh Trail Running Shoe, Black – 11 B(M) US.