- Waterproof PVC RAIN BOOT | Our Lighted Boots are made with Polyvinyl Chloride, aka PVC. Polyvinyl chloride is a plastic material that is strong, waterproof, and flexible. The qualities make this boot perfect for standing up to adventurous play!
- Strong CONSTRUCTION MEET PRINT PATTERNS | The handmade vulcanization process reduces weak spots in our rubber. Water isn’t getting through! It also allows us to have more freedom to design the family-friendly, fun prints you and your child love
- Comfy INSOLE AND lining | Children are rough on boots and need a comfortable insole to run around on. Our boots are made with a cozy EVA insole. Our insoles are removable, making them easy to replace and clean. Our boots are lined with polyester
- Slip-resistant |Our boots are made with a slip-resistant treaded lug outsole to provide traction on slippery surfaces! No more slipping and falling! The outsole is also self-cleaning, meaning you won’t have to wash mud and other grub off the boots
- Easy on and off | We know shoelaces and zippers can be a battle with kids. To make your day easy, we make our rain boots with two pull handles for easy on and off! This promotes independent dressing and is perfect for the family on the go!
These Western Chief rain boots will have your little one lighting up the puddles while they stand out in the dark with a lighted sole. Easy pull on handles will have them stretching their independence and make it quick to get out the door. Western Chief has been making trusted family footwear since 1891. all products are handmade with the intent of keeping the wearer dry and comfortable in unpredictable weather. Western Chief was founded in Seattle in 1891 to produce rugged outdoor boots designed to meet the harsh conditions of the Alaska Gold Rush. Today, they are still committed to making the same high quality, rugged work footwear. Built with the finest materials to demanding standards, their footwear keeps people warm and dry, comfortable and stylish, safe and secure.