- Our latest version of the kmd sport
- Provides flexibility of a barefoot shoe with a little more structure
- Special rope traction lugs in arch for rope climbing
- Circular lug pattern for grip during lateral movement
- Anti-microbial poly fabric sock liner
Vibrams five-fingers v-train cross training shoes provide the perfect balance of proprioception (foot sensory impact) and protection on rugged surfaces. A minimalist 2mm polyurethane + microfiber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris, whilst allowing a more natural gait. The tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions and the moulded tc-1 rubber in midsole offers great foot protection, dispersing impact over a wider area. The polyester fabric and nylon mesh upper offers natural breathability while the vibram fast lacing system ensures a secure fit. All in all, the v-train is the ideal choice for the barefoot runner needing protection for a variety of activities.
Vibram Five Fingers Men’s V-Train Fitness Shoe (48 EU/12-12.5, Black Out).