- Upper made with premium waterproof leather-based from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for eco-conscious practices
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather-based uppers, that includes a Timber-Dry eco-conscious waterproof membrane retains ft dry in any climate and a totally gusseted tongue to maintain out particles
- Anti-fatigue consolation know-how offers all-day consolation with an inner TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Compression-molded EVA midsole offers light-weight cushioning and shock absorption
- Durable 15 share recycled rubber lug outsole is Designed for traction
Timberland set new trade requirements for craftsmanship, sturdiness and safety when it launched an genuine, waterproof leather-based boot in 1973. A world chief in design, engineering and advertising of premium footwear, Timberland values shoppers who cherish the outside and their time in it. Timberland has been an trade chief in using each sustainable and recycled supplies in its sneakers, in addition to its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in company accountability and helps quite a few civic and social tasks all year long.
Timberland Men’s Mt. Maddsen Hiker Hiking Boot, Brown, 12 M US.