- Manufactured by Sanita; The Original Clog Manufacturer!
- The uppers are nonetheless mounted to the outsole by hand with staples, identical to they’ve been for over 100 years.
- Rocker backside propels the foot ahead when strolling.
- Slip resistant, oil resistant, anti-static and anti-shock
- Anatomically formed footbed
Sanita Wood, mannequin Jamie for males – The picket sole is perceived because the really unique clog idea – that preserves the clog’s integrity and uniqueness. Wood mixed with the standard stapled building can also be highly regarded due to the simplicity of design. At Sanita they like utilizing strong lime tree’s for the only, primarily as a result of lime could be very straightforward to form into an anatomically contoured footbed for the very best match and luxury – and it does not break up. The barely recessed heel cup matches the heel’s profile and the raised wooden arch helps the instep. It is anatomicallly contoured for the pure assist and an ideal match. The rounded toe follows the pure line of the foot. Because wooden doesn’t flex, the upwardly-inclined entrance part is essential as a result of it helps the foot because it rolls ahead = thereby offering a pleasant straightforward forefoot take-off. When mixed with a effectively-becoming higher this sole building offers the wearer a clog that simply follows the foot. Hard-wearing rubber sole for higher optimistic grip and luxury.
Sanita ‘Classic Closed’ Clogs in Antique Brown (Art:1201005) – 43.