- GORE-TEX EXTENDED COMFORT LINING: Breathable Gore-Tex liner permits your toes to remain comfy in altering climate circumstances.
- MICHELIN WANDER HIKER SOLE: A large contact space offers higher grip and shock absorbency, whereas aggressive tread supply optimum stability and traction.
- NUBUCK LEATHER UPPER: Durable 1.6mm nubuck leather-based higher.
- 3F SYSTEM: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep space of the shoe with the only real and heel; guaranteeing flexibility, assist and the proper match the place it is wanted.
- IDEAL USES: Hiking, Scrambles, Trekking. WEIGHT: 13.8oz./390g.
The Wander Hiker GTX is designed to supply consolation and safety for mountaineering adventures on blended mountain terrain, similar to rugged trails, mud, grass and snow. At the center of the shoe, the particular cushioning foam of the SALEWA GumFlate midsole adapts to the bottom on contact to supply higher consolation by decreasing strain below the foot. Its MICHELIN Wander Hiker outsole has a wider contact space to offer higher grip and shock absorbency, whereas aggressive sculptures supply optimum stability and traction and the MICHELIN Outdoor Compound rubber offers excessive sturdiness and good grip.
The Wander Hiker GTX integrates patented applied sciences to supply all-day mountaineering consolation: the Flex Collar for pure motion and flexibility throughout descents, the OrthoLite footbed for breathability and moisture administration, the 3F System for agency ankle and heel assist and a GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining for climate safety, local weather consolation and warmth launch in hotter circumstances.
Salewa Men’s Wander Hiker GTX Hiking Shoe, Walnut/New Cumin, 12.