- GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE COMFORT LINING: Breathable Gore-Tex liner permits your ft to remain snug in altering climate circumstances.
- VIBRAM WRAPTHREAD COMBI SOLE: A light-weight Vibram sole and the brand new dual-density Bilight Technology midsole supply elevated consolation throughout journey in combined and technical terrain.
- LEATHER UPPER & FULL RUBBER RAND: 1.6mm suede leather-based with abrasion resistant cloth higher. 360° full rubber rand.
- 3F SYSTEM & ADJUSTABLE FOOTBEDS: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep space of the shoe with the only real and heel. MFF+ interchangeable footbeds regulate to the form of your foot.
- IDEAL USES: Mountaineering, Alpine Climbing, Alpine Trekking, Glacier Travel. WEIGHT: 23.6oz./670g.
Designed to supply further flexibility and elevated consolation on each ascents and descents throughout alpine trekking in combined and technical terrain, the Mountain Trainer Mid GTX has a brand new midsole with dual-density Bilight Technology which is ergonomically formed to cradle your foot and supply all-day consolation on longer hikes.
At the ankle, the Flex Collar permits pure motion and adaptableness throughout descents for prolonged consolation, even when carrying a heavy pack. Underfoot, the light-weight, compact Vibram Wrapping Thread Combi (WTC) sole delivers stable but forgiving walkability. And SALEWA’s patented 3F System gives flexibility, help and a blister-free match from day one. In addition, the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate safety and local weather consolation.
Salewa Men’s Mountain Trainer Mid GTX Alpine Trekking Boot, Charcoal/Papavero, 11.
There are no reviews yet.