- GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE COMFORT LINING: Breathable Gore-Tex liner allows your feet to stay comfortable in changing weather conditions.
- VIBRAM WRAPTHREAD COMBI SOLE: A lightweight Vibram sole and the new dual-density Bilight Technology midsole offer increased comfort during travel in mixed and technical terrain.
- LEATHER UPPER & FULL RUBBER RAND: 1.6mm suede leather with abrasion resistant fabric upper. 360° full rubber rand.
- 3F SYSTEM & ADJUSTABLE FOOTBEDS: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel. MFF+ interchangeable footbeds adjust to the shape of your foot.
- IDEAL USES: Mountaineering, Alpine Climbing, Alpine Trekking, Glacier Travel. WEIGHT: 23.6oz./670g.
Designed to provide extra flexibility and increased comfort on both ascents and descents during alpine trekking in mixed and technical terrain, the Mountain Trainer Mid GTX has a new midsole with dual-density Bilight Technology which is ergonomically shaped to cradle your foot and provide all-day comfort on longer hikes.
At the ankle, the Flex Collar allows natural movement and adaptability during descents for extended comfort, even when carrying a heavy pack. Underfoot, the lightweight, compact Vibram Wrapping Thread Combi (WTC) sole delivers solid yet forgiving walkability. And SALEWA’s patented 3F System provides flexibility, support and a blister-free fit from day one. In addition, the GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized weather protection and climate comfort.