- Keep heat in luxurious this winter with the Travin boots by Pajar
- Made of waterproof leather-based/nylon uppers w/ fake wool lining
- Anti-microbial mesh liner, comfort-molded insole & temperature rated to -22F/-30C
- Shaft measures 5.5″
- Features rubber outsole
- The Pajar® CANADA Tavin boot retains you heat and cozy on each the city streets and the mountain trails.
- Waterproof tumbled full grain leather-based higher trimmed with ballistic nylon and oiled suede.
- Seam-sealed development and Pajar-Tex membrane ship dependable waterproof efficiency.
- Traditional lace-up model for a safe match.
- YKK® zipper closure at lateral aspect.
- Signature patch brand on again heel.
- Genuine leather-based welt.
- Cozy wool mix lining.
- Removable comfort-molded insole for glorious underfoot consolation and help.
- Pajar Canada rubber outsole with signature rubber tread for glorious grip and traction on icy streets and trails.
- Temperature rated to -22°F/-30°C.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements had been taken utilizing dimension 45 (US Men’s 12-12.5), width M. Please notice that measurements might range by dimension.
- Weight of footwear is predicated on a single merchandise, not a pair.
Pajar Mens Tavin Boot, 41, Honey Combo.
There are no reviews yet.