- A 3/4-length Zoom Air unit cushions from heel to forefoot for an incredibly responsive feel. As your foot strikes down, the Zoom Air unit snaps back, returning the energy you put in. So, the faster you run, the more propulsive of a feel you get in return. This Zoom Air unit is wider than traditional versions, providing more stability.
- Lightweight Flymesh fabric allows air to flow to keep your feet from overheating.
- Flywire, strong yet lightweight cables, wrap the sides of the foot. The tighter you secure the laces, the more support Flywire gives-especially when you need to run your fastest.
- Foam sole section on the forefoot has grooves, allowing your foot to flex as you step
- Firm structure within the heel provides stability
Featuring one of Nike’s most responsive cushioning technologies, the Nike Zoom All Out Low Men’s Running Shoe is built for your fastest runs. It’s lightweight yet supportive for comfort during every mile. An understated design takes you from your run to the rest of your day, no matter how quick you need to transition
Nike Zoom All Out Low Men’s Running Sneaker (9.5).