- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Soft fleece lining and 2 mm thermal foam under footbed enhances comfort, provides superior warmth, and is durable for long cold treks; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Comfort topline keeps out moisture while locking in heat; EVA contoured, molded midsole for premium comfort; extended rubber coverage and tough Spandura adds protection against wear
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole pods deliver the most advanced traction on wet ice; Vibram Icetrek full base layer provides the highest level of traction on dry ice
- 100% waterproof winter boots; multi-directional outsole lug design offers excellent traction on multi-surface terrain; rear pull loop for easy on/off
Featuring the most advanced Vibram outsole technology to date, Muck Arctic Ice Series Extreme Conditions Men’s Winter Hunting Boots are specifically engineered to deliver grip and performance on wet ice. The Arctic Grip Outsole pods offer the most advanced traction in wet ice environments, and the multi-direction lug design provides sure footing on multi-surface terrain. The outsole of these men’s hunting boots also features the Vibram Icetrek full base layer for unparalleled traction on dry ice. From a comfort perspective, the heavy-duty 8 mm neoprene is flexible, 100% waterproof, and possesses excellent heat-retention properties. These insulated hunting boots feature a fleece lining and 2 mm of thermal foam under the footbed to ensure exceptional warmth, with a comfort rating of -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C). An extended rubber shaft rounds out the cold weather coverage of these waterproof hunting boots. Not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area.