- ladies’s barn boots, ladies’s work boots, ladies’s equestrian boots, ladies’s boots, waterproof boots, neoprene boots, ladies’s rubber boots, ladies’s farm boots, ladies’s driving boots, waterproof barn boots, waterproof farm boots
- four mm neoprene offers consolation and adaptability, together with wonderful waterproofing, shock absorption and warmth retention properties; adjusts to the form of your ft to withstand blisters and chafing
- Breathable Airmesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, and permits air to journey all through the boot; consolation rated from subfreezing to 65 °F/18 °C
- Women’s-specific final is designed to comply with the contours of the feminine foot; angled topline for consolation and equestrian fashion
- High-grade rubber exterior offers additional toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof barn boot; sturdy outsole offers stability on tough terrain and protects in opposition to the weather
- Heel spur and pull tab permits for simple kick-off; 15-inch peak for max safety
- Versatile brown hue is straightforward to coordinate together with your present driving wardrobe
Hardworking and good trying, Muck Tack ll Tall Rubber Women’s Barn Boots are a modern and practical footwear selection. They’re constructed on a ladies’s-specific final for a slimmer form and a greater match. High-grade rubber and a four mm neoprene bootie mix to make these ladies’s barn boots 100% waterproof. The bootie additionally bends and strikes together with your ft for distinctive consolation and adaptability on lively days. The breathable Airmesh lining retains ft dry and funky whereas the sturdy, easy-to-clean outsole protects in muddy, moist environments. A useful heel spur allows you to simply kick these farm boots off on the finish of the day with out getting your fingers soiled. Comfort rated from subfreezing to 65 °F (18 °C) for good efficiency in all circumstances, these ladies’s rubber boots are additionally simple to coordinate with any outside apparel.
Muck Tack ll Tall Rubber Women’s Barn Boots.