- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed and warm fleece lining provide excellent warmth in cold temperatures; comfort rated from -40 °F/-40 °C to 40 °F/4 °C
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; EVA contoured and molded midsole fits natural foot shape for added support
- MS-1 molded outsole provides sure grip in wet, icy and snowy conditions; 17-inch height for added protection
- 100% waterproof work boots; steel toe protects against impacts from above; meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
Designed to protect feet in temperatures as low as -40 °F (-40 °C), Muck Arctic Sport High Performance Tall Steel Toe Insulated Men’s Rubber Work Boots feature 5 mm neoprene that is 100% waterproof and shock-absorbent. The material retains heat and flexibility, adjusting to the natural contours of the feet for supportive comfort. Insulation consists of warm fleece linings and thermal foam to add protection between the soles of the feet and the boot’s molded outsole. Rubber overlays on these insulated work boots rise above the ankle for excellent moisture protection when walking in deeper snow and slush. The steel toe in these men’s work boots offers good protection against impacts and heavy falling objects.
Muck Arctic Sport High Performance Tall Steel Toe Insulated Men’s Rubber Work Boots,Black,10 M US.