- eight mm neoprene supplies consolation and adaptability, together with wonderful waterproofing, shock absorption and warmth retention properties; adjusts to your foot form to withstand blisters and chafing
- Muck’s warmest boot; fleece lining is comfortable, sturdy and supplies distinctive heat in excessive chilly; 2 mm thermal foam beneath the footbed for additional heat; consolation rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in heat whereas protecting chilly and particles out; double reinforcement within the instep, heel and Achilles space the place you want it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for added cushioning; tremendous aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and sturdy
- High-grade rubber supplies additional toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof searching boot; 17-inch peak for max safety; rear pull loops for simple on/off
Snow and ice are not any match for Muck Arctic Pro Tall Rubber Insulated Extreme Conditions Men’s Hunting Boots. With a consolation vary of -60 °F/-50 °C to 30 °F/-1 °C, these insulated searching boots are the warmest Muck boots available on the market. They function 2 mm of thermal foam beneath the footbed that may hold your ft heat in excessive temperatures, plus fleece boot linings for added heat and luxury. These winter searching boots additionally function additional thick eight mm neoprene that alter to the contours of your ft, providing nice consolation whereas serving to to retain physique warmth. The stretch-fit Comfort Topline on these males’s searching boots suits near hold warmth in and chilly out. Lightweight EVA insoles supply very good cushioning, whereas double reinforcement within the instep, heel and Achilles supplies additional help. The Bob-Tracker outsoles are constructed powerful for efficiency and sturdiness.
Muck Arctic Pro Tall Rubber Insulated Extreme Conditions Men’s Hunting Boots