- 8 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Muck’s warmest boot; fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in extreme cold; 2 mm thermal foam under the footbed for extra warmth; comfort rated from -60 °F to 30 °F (-50 °C to -1 °C)
- Stretch-fit Comfort Topline snugs calf to seal in warmth while keeping cold and debris out; double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles area where you need it most
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional cushioning; super aggressive Bob-Tracker outsole is rugged and durable
- High-grade rubber provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof hunting boot; 17-inch height for maximum protection; rear pull loops for easy on/off
Snow and ice are no match for Muck Arctic Pro Tall Rubber Insulated Extreme Conditions Men’s Hunting Boots. With a comfort range of -60 °F/-50 °C to 30 °F/-1 °C, these insulated hunting boots are the warmest Muck boots on the market. They feature 2 mm of thermal foam beneath the footbed that will keep your feet warm in extreme temperatures, plus fleece boot linings for additional warmth and comfort. These winter hunting boots also feature extra thick 8 mm neoprene that adjust to the contours of your feet, offering great comfort while helping to retain body heat. The stretch-fit Comfort Topline on these men’s hunting boots fits close to keep heat in and cold out. Lightweight EVA insoles offer superb cushioning, while double reinforcement in the instep, heel and Achilles provides extra support. The Bob-Tracker outsoles are built tough for performance and durability.
Muck Arctic Pro Tall Rubber Insulated Extreme Conditions Men’s Hunting Boots, Bark, 12 M US.