- Features a 5/32″ Teflon slider, rated as a Speed 7.
- Great value for a moderately paced slide and top-of-the-line stability features.
- Flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
- Equipped with Goldline’s gripper technology, the gold standard of stability and widely regarded as the best in the market for sure footing.
- These Swift shoes are designed for left-handed curlers and come with a slider on the right foot and a gripper on the left foot.
Goldline’s new line-up of G50 shoes includes Stance, Breeze, Swift and Velocity. These shoes are athletic, fashionable and packed with performance. All four styles feature a flexible upper and stable outsole for the perfect combination of balance and mobility.
Swift left handed curling shoes feature a 5/32″ Teflon slider on the right foot (for left-handed curlers) and a premium rubber gripper sole on the left foot. The slider has strategically placed indents on the toe and heel that distribute weight to the periphery, enhancing stability. This makes the Swift a great option for anyone looking for high end stability features and a good sliding speed at a reasonable price.
Shoes rated as Speed 7 will require a good push out of the hack to achieve take-out weight, and offer a good balance of value and performance.
The G50 style is also available with a thicker 1/4″ Teflon slider on the Velocity model for an even faster slide, rated as speed
Men’s Left Handed G50 Swift Curling Shoes (Speed 7): Size 10.