- VERSATILE CYCLING SHOE: A versatile, ventilated shoe that may deal with all forms of using; Ideal for coaching, commuting, weekend rides and spin class
- STANDARD FIT: Roomier, extra snug match for all-day using; Hook and loop fasteners for fast, straightforward changes on the go; Size 38 weighs solely 9.eight oz (280 g)
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: No extra overheated toes at spin class or through the morning commute; Synthetic leather-based and mesh higher for breathable consolation; Ventilated EVA insole for airflow on the soles
- FLEXIBLE FOR WALKING: Nylon/fiberglass composite outsole flexes on the toe and helps the heel whereas strolling; HRS-80 retention cup retains the heel firmly in place whereas pedaling
- COMPATIBLE: SPD cleats match all main MTB pedals; Cleats not included
The versatile Multi Air Flex biking sneakers are light-weight, versatile, breathable and good for all of your using wants, coaching, commuting, spin class or your weekend rides. The ventilated composite Multi Air Flex outsole gives good toe flexion for strolling whereas stopping heel stress and, mixed with the ventilated EVA insole, it ensures through-and-through air flow that helps forestall overheating. Inside the cup, the HRS-80 retention retains the heel firmly in place and the hook and loop fastener straps are straightforward to regulate and present good assist.
Louis Garneau Women’s Multi Air Flex Bike Shoes for Indoor Cycling, Commuting and MTB, SPD Cleats Compatible with MTB Pedals, Black/Pink, US (7), EU (38).
There are no reviews yet.