- UNIVERSAL PERFORMANCE – Ideal for each kind of climbing, the Katana Lace overperforms from the fitness center to the boulders and craggs
- ADVANCED EDGING – Vibram XS Edge compound lets you focus your weight on the tiniest of foot holds; PD75 final means a pointed & downturned form for correct weight distribution and assist whereas edging
- PRECISION & SENSITIVITY – The medium-asymmetrical toebox permits for nice precision & sensitivity; It’s aggressive sufficient for steeper pitches the place edging is essential, comfy sufficient for fitness center put on, and super-sticky for smearing
- QUALITY BUILD – Leather / Lorica higher and Pacific lined forefoot hold the match tight but comfy; The 1.1mm Laspo flex midsole mixed with P3 patented know-how gives strong assist even after years of onerous use
- TIPS FOR BUYING – Reference the La Sportiva dimension chart within the product pictures; The Katana has a medium inside quantity, designed for ft with a medium instep circumference, medium joint circumference, and small-volume heels; For a comfortable match, purchase 0.5-1 US sizes smaller than your common shoe dimension
One of essentially the most versatile footwear within the La Sportiva catalogue, the Katana Lace is a time-tested multi-pitch hero. The medium asymmetry and Vibram XS Edge permits dependable grips on the tiniest of holds, and the ever-sticky Frixion sole compound is ideal for smearing and crack climbing. It options La Sportiva’s signature P3 Permanent Power Platform that ensures the down-turned form even after years of heavy use. If you are in search of one shoe that does all of it, the Katana Lace won’t ever disappoint.
La Sportiva Men’s Katana Lace Climbing Shoe 45.5 M EU (12 M US)