- HIGH PERFORMANCE MINIMALIST DESIGN; Lightweight path runner is nice for barefoot and minimalist runners in search of mild cushion throughout lengthy path runs, backcountry racing and excessive paced hikes
- HIGHLY BREATHABLE air mesh uppers on the highest of the operating sneaker present excessive breathability holding your toes dry and stopping blisters; Hydrain drains shortly
- DURABLE REINFORCED TOE protects your toes and permits the shoe to carry up run after repeated runs. Rubber sole sticks rocks, tree roots and rugged terrain; Fast Lace drawcord for on the fly changes
- HIGHLY STABLE low drop sole supplies excessive traction in even in steep, rocky, rugged and extremely technical terrain. FriXion AT rubber sticks to rocks throughout ridge line climbs and scrambles
- NEUTRAL SUPPORT; 4mm heel-toe-drop for easy singletrack operating whereas staying nimble and fast on tight trails; bolstered microfiber heel cup for consolation and blister safety
The La Sportiva Helios 2.0 path operating shoe is an ultralight, excessive efficiency path runner designed for path runners, backcountry racing, and hikers preferring high notch traction with out the burden. Even lighter than the unique Helios, the 4mm drop makes this tremendous light-weight impartial shoe as easy as it’s mild. Fast lace drawcord ditches the laces and makes it straightforward to dial in on the path with out lacking a beat.
La Sportiva Helios 2.0 Men’s Ultralight Trail Running Shoe, Black, 43.5.