- Alloy Toe: Left and proper asymmetrical aluminum security toes weigh 35% lower than metal toes, and meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 ESD 100 requirements
- ESD Shock Reduction: Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to cut back extra static electrical energy by conducting the cost from the physique to the bottom when working round electronics, expertise, and different equipment
- Traction: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, siped, rubber outsoles for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 and F2913 SATRA requirements
- Support & Comfort: Features KEEN.ReGEN expertise; a light-weight, compression-resisting midsole offering 50% extra vitality return than normal EVA foam making security footwear extra comfy. Includes detachable PU insole
- Additional Features: Breathable mesh higher retains your toes cool in hotter temperatures and non-mutilating higher reduces the change of marking or scratching surfaces when working round delicate or costly elements
KEEN Utility Men’s Sparta Low Alloy Toe ESD Non Slip Industrial Work Shoe, black/grey flannel, 10D.