- Alloy Toe: Left and proper asymmetrical aluminum security toes weigh 35% lower than metal toes, and meet or exceed ASTM F2412 and F2413 ESD 100 requirements
- Underfoot Protection: Electrical Hazard (EH)-rated footwear supplies a secondary supply of safety incase unintentionally coming into contact with dwell electrical circuits
- Traction: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, siped, rubber outsoles for improved traction that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 and F2913 SATRA requirements
- Support & Comfort: Features KEEN.ReGEN know-how; a light-weight, compression-resisting midsole offering 50% extra power return than commonplace EVA foam making security footwear extra comfy. Includes detachable PU insole
- Additional Features: Breathable mesh higher retains your ft cool in hotter temperatures and non-mutilating higher reduces the change of marking or scratching surfaces when working round delicate or costly elements
Weighing 16.75 oz ( 475 g) The Sparta is constructed for mild industrial work, this EH-resistant work shoe gives a breathable mesh, non-mutilating higher. With KEEN.ReGEN midsole for all-day consolation, a slip-resistant, non-marking outsole, and aluminum toes. All KEEN Utility merchandise use a pure, probiotic-based know-how known as CleansportNXT for breaking down odor in sweat; whereas additionally sourcing leather-based from tanneries licensed by the Leather Working Group (LWG). KEEN Utility believes in creating work boots that make work and life higher. In effort to additional assist that mission, KEEN Utility has been “Putting Good to Work” by means of its non-profit partnerships throughout the Project Build program. From serving to put veterans again on their ft to supporting dialog corps work throughout the nation.
KEEN Utility Men’s Sparta Industrial Shoe, Black/Grey Flannel, 12 D, 12D.
There are no reviews yet.