Hisea Rain Boots for Women Mid Calf Muck Rubber Boots Waterproof Neoprene Insulated Barn Boots for Mud Working Gardening
- ATTENTION – PLEASE MIND THE SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE BEFORE BUYING. Pay consideration to Insole Length and Calf Size. One yr high quality assurance backed by HISEA!
- HISEA girls’s do-it-all modern neoprene & rubber waterproof boots have been used for generations to get the job finished in working, farming, gardening, fishing, looking, tenting, dog-walking exterior.
- Seamless Construction – Made with seamless building, as much as 30% lighter, extra sturdy than regular rain boots. 5.5mm flex-foam supplies consolation and adaptability and shock absorption, 100% waterproof and warmth retention.
- More Traction, Less Mud – The anti-slip & self-clean rubber outsole provides you confidence to step in mud and muck. With its distinctive lug design, it is going to stop particles from getting caught within the backside, and launch your foot from the mud. Traction is rarely jeopardized.
- User-friend Design – Sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle for safety from moisture and risks. Sturdy handles aid you slip the boots on extra simply. It retains dry and heat. Comfort rated from -4 °F to 68 °F (-20 °C to 20 °C). It’s appropriate for Year-Round Use.