- Drain Tech – These shoes have a unique design feature that allows water to simply drain through them, thus making for the ideal shoe to wear at the beach.
- EZ Slide – Feature that allows the foot to easily slide in and out of the shoe without socks, thanks to the shoe’s utilization of fabrics and synthetic materails.
- Synthetic upper – Few people who want activewear toe shoes want leather, and it’s because synthetic is stronger, waterproof, and will ultimately stay a whole lot cooler on the foot.
- Two fasteners – These Fila shoes are actually ideal for running, not only for beach-wear, and so they have a strong bungee fastener along the top, but also an adjustable fastener on the back for improved stability, comfort, and non-slip protection.
- Four-way stretch fabric – This beneficial feature of the Fila toe shoes means that the foot is actually cradled by stretchable fabric and mesh, not relying entirely on the synthetic upper, which creates a lot more strength and durability for long-term wear.
Kele-Toes EZ Slide Drain Shoes – Fila makes a lot of quality shoes, and even some for the beach bum in you. The Kele-Toe shoe is, of course, a toe shoe, featuring EZ slide technology to quickly get them on and off, two adjustable fasteners for stability and staying power, and a lightweight material that drains moisture away. Along with an air mesh upper and four-way stretch fabric, this is a quality shoe that can hold up to actual wear. Toe shoes, for most people, are niche products, almost considered novelties, because of their unique shape. However, Fila does things differently with this shoe, making a toe shoe that’s a lot more comfortable and also very easy to drain away water. Opened in 1911 in Biella, Italy, Fila was opened by brothers who were dedicated to using the best materials to create the best products. Today, we celebrate over a centurty of Fila, and we are well acquainted with the Fila brand and everything they have to offer, from shoes and socks to pants, hats, tops, and so much more.