- Original 1460 design, with heritage Docs DNA like yellow welt stitching, Eight eyes, grooved air-cushioned soles and a scripted heel-loop
- DM’s iconic air-cushioned sole, re-engineered with an enhanced grip for subsequent-stage slip resistance: PVC fused with the central rubber pods of GRIP-TRAX, our distinctive outsole lug formation
- Serves up enhanced ergonomic consolation by way of breathable, moisture-wicking SoftWair sockliners, with strategically positioned reminiscence foam pods
- Thoughtful, anti-fatigue design, with additional flex and fewer weight
- Made with industrial, water-resistant leather-based – spill-resistant, and simply cleaned
Work. Play. Repeat. This is iconic 1460 fashion, with all of the basic Dr. Martens DNA. But it has been re-engineered for employees doing 8-hour shifts on their toes, with additional cushioning and an modern slip-resistant GripTrax tread.
Dr. Martens – Unisex 2976 SR Service Boots, Black, 7/8 US.
There are no reviews yet.