- Reinforced, exterior heel counter for max help
- Cushioning open-cell OrthoLite footbed
- TRAILGUARD platform with uncovered TPU shank presents light-weight, athletic efficiency
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Vibram 460 outsole with Megagrip expertise presents superior grip on moist and dry surfaces
- Brown/Green (61270), Brick Red (61271), Brown/Red (61272)
For greater than 40 years, Danner boots have been a staple on climbing trails all through the Pacific Northwest and past. Experienced hikers know they will belief Danner sturdiness and craftsmanship, it doesn’t matter what situations the path throws at them. New for 2019, we introduce the Trail 2650, an modern path coach impressed by the demanding terrain discovered alongside the 2650-mile Pacific Crest Trail. With its twin-zone VIbram 460 outsole with Megagrip, extremely-light-weight EVA midsole and supportive, strengthened heel counter, the Trail 2650 is certain to change into your trusted climbing companion this spring and summer season
Danner Men’s Trail 2650 3″ Hiking Shoe, Brown/Red – 10 D.