Brooks Women’s Ravenna 11, Blue/Coral, 9.5 B (M)
- The Ravenna 11 is ideal for runners who desire a light-weight, supportive shoe that straddles the road between coaching and racing.
- Provides simply the correct amount of stability and help, nice for overpronation whereas offering a light-weight, versatile and responsive cushioning. Ideal for highway working, cross coaching, the fitness center or wherever you would possibly need to take them! Predecessor: Ravenna 10
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber ship consolation with out including additional weight – good for days whenever you’re working in your pace.
- We’ve shifted our focus past the toes to probably the most injury-prone a part of a runner’s physique: the knees. GuideRails help retains you transferring comfortably by retaining extra motion in verify.
- The Midfoot Transition Zone is formed to go from heel to toe rapidly.