- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men’s Terrebonne II Mid Outdry Trail Shoe options our light-weight, sturdy midsole for lengthy lasting consolation, superior cushioning, and excessive power return in addition to a sophisticated traction rubber sole for slip-free motion on tough floor.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the path are snug and worry-free with this boot’s waterproof full-grain leather-based and mesh bootie development and its sturdy mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Terrebonne II Mid Outdry Trail Shoe encompasses a lace-up closure for an adjustable, safe match.
- VERSATILE STYLE: This males’s waterproof trails shoe delivers type and sturdiness with its smooth mesh and suede exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specifically formulated compounds and treads to particular environments. A dual-zone winter tread sample ensures stable footing on surfaces equivalent to ice and snow.
Versatile outdry® path shoe with loads of safety and sturdiness for essentially the most rugged terrain.