- A revolutionary hybrid fight boot that conquers mountainous areas in addition to tough terrain
- Aggressive Lace-to-Toe type permitting a personalized match
- Reliability, stability, and traction – in a light-weight, comfy boot
- VIBRAM “IBEX” Outsole for rugged terrain and Breathable Combat Lunar lining with TR-1 Load Bearing Orthotic Insole
- Deeply serrated Hell Kicker and Heel & Toe Overlays Designed to assist in braking & arresting slides whereas extending the wear and tear & lifetime of the boot
The Khyber II is a revolutionary hybrid fight boot that conquers mountainous areas in addition to tough terrain. Once you put on this boot within the discipline, you’ll understand that it represents a big step ahead in tactical footwear. These boots had been designed by Belleville Shoes along with the particular forces group to offer a sturdy, rugged boot that offers glorious floor really feel and mobility. The intent of the built-in deeply-serrated heel and toe aids the only to offer a greater really feel for the terrain underfoot and might help in braking and arresting slides in addition to aiding in vertical climbing and crawling. While the VIBRAM “IBEX” outsole is for the rugged terrain, the TR-1 Load Bearing Orthotic insole ensures consolation whereas enduring such floor. The rappelling bars on the outsole prolong the wear and tear of the outsole, whereas the breathable fight lunar lining and heel & toe overlay design extends the general put on and lifetime of the boot.
Belleville Tactical Research TR Men’s TR550 Khyber Mountain Hybrid Boot, Coyote – 9R.