- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology – This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting – Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
Designed for a lightweight ride, the GEL-KAYANO 25 women’s running shoe guarantees maximum comfort and stability. FLYTEFOAM technology employs organic super fibers that resist compression, providing enduring bounce on even the longest runs. The signature GEL technology minimizes impact and protects your joints. Seamless materials and construction techniques keep runners free from uncomfortable pressure points or chafing, while carefully dispersed eyelets allow for more even pressure distribution over the lacing, to give a custom-fit feel. The shoe’s sleek design features an internal elastic sleeve that fits snugly around your foot like a sock, with a knit upper inspired by the belt of a traditional Japanese kimono. These shoes will give you the energy and stability you need to run further every time. Weight: 9.81. Heel Height: 24mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoes, 9M, Carbon/MID Grey.
There are no reviews yet.