- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to boost the foot’s pure gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System – This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and help, with diminished weight and elevated platform help.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling alongside the road of development for enhanced gait effectivity.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology – This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line building for enhanced gait effectivity whereas offering midfoot structural integrity.
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner – This premium sockliner options greater rebound properties whereas offering wonderful moisture administration and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
The 25th anniversary of this legendary runner consists of the following evolution of our ultra-lightweight FlyteFoam cushioning: FlyteFoam Propel and FlyteFoam Lyte. These two cutting-edge applied sciences work collectively to ship energized cushioning and distinctive consolation from heel to toe. Count on GEL-Kayano 25 for a premium and dependable journey that stabilizes your foot and suits to perfection. Weight: 9.81. Heel Height: 24mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
ASICS Women’s Gel-Kayano 25 Running Shoes, 8.5M, MID Grey/Silver.