- Solyte Midsole Material – A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS customary EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also options enhanced cushioning and sturdiness.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System – Attenuates shock throughout affect and toe-off phases, and permits motion in a number of planes because the foot transitions by the gait cycle.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in vital areas of the outsole for distinctive sturdiness.
- Trusstic System expertise – Reduces the burden of the only unit whereas retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Removable Sockliner – A sockliner which might be eliminated to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Take to the court docket in model with the ladies’s GEL-CHALLENGER 12 tennis shoe by ASICS. Designed for leisure gamers, the shoe options under-laying assist that will help you dart from baseline to web and carry out these expert serves with ease. The SOLYTE midsole offers light-weight cushioning with glorious bounce-back and sturdiness, whereas AHARPLUS outsole helps cut back the consequences of wear and tear. Under-laying assist is supplied by the GEL expertise within the fore and rearfoot, positioned to extend stability when making fast, lateral actions. TRUSSTIC SYSTEM expertise will increase grip and traction to stop twisting and harm as you progress, whereas the detachable ORTHOLITE sockliner offers added rebound and efficient moisture administration. With a daring design, the GEL-CHALLENGER 12 shoe will add shade to your tennis whites and be sure to stand out on the court docket. Weight: 9.85.
ASICS Women’s Gel-Challenger Court Shoes, 9M, White/Safety Yellow