- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) Technology – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to reinforce the foot’s pure gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Line Midsole Technology – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling alongside the road of development for enhanced gait effectivity.
- AHAR Outsole – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in important areas of the outsole for distinctive sturdiness.
- Trusstic System expertise – Reduces the burden of the only unit whereas retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- SpevaFoam 45 Lasting – Employs 45 diploma full size SpevaFoam 45 lasting materials for a mushy platform really feel and improved consolation.
Exceptional efficiency meets unbelievable worth. With its balanced help and guided stability, the modern GT-1000 7 caters to runners of all ranges. The first GT-1000 to include FlyteFoam expertise, this technologically superior mannequin delivers a easy, responsive experience that holds up mile after mile. Weight: 8.43. Heel Height: 20mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
ASICS Women’s GT-1000 7 Running Shoes, 8M, Black/White.